Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Three idea

Mac
thesedays, the technology become more and more smaller, yes People likes small technology. Mac made a lot of small technologies for example ipot, iphone, and ipad. I also have a iphone, but actually, I have no idea why people like such a small phone without keyboad. I do not think my fingure is bigger than other people, but I still difficult to type when I use iphone, becuase the keyboad is inside of the screen.

Forever21, American Apparel
Both of the clothing stores are very famous. Not only in the United States, but also we can buy these clothe in the world. I like the price nd a wide assortment of items. Of course it is cheap than anyother clothing store. But I can not wearing a long time, especially Forever21. the material is easy to broken and loss of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment