Monday, March 22, 2010

Spoof Ideas

Recalls:
Companies have found ways to continue selling items that should have been recalled because it would cost too much and destroy their reputation. The government does not have enough regulations and control over see that people's safety is the priority. Toyota's recall was due to a US's plant incorrectly making the part. All of the cars that were made in Japan weren't put on the recall list. I feel strongly that independent companies are not something to be trusted because they are out to make a profit. The only way we can ensure we are safe is to have more AND proper government regulation.

Facebook:
Every time I walk into a computer lab I am surrounded by people surfing through facebook and staring down photos of people and their crazy/ slutty weekend like it's the air they breathe. I will admit I was a victim to this obsession when I first discovered facebook. The only reason I still keep facebook now is to ensure I can contact fellow students easily for advice on projects or assignments. I find that facebook takes up way too much valuable time. Most people can spend hours upon hours on this thing just looking at other people's photos, which seems strange and stalker like behavior.

Fox News:
Fox news has been known to report their stories on the conservative side. They choose to not make it known to the public that the news they report is not fully news but opinions based news. I chose to use this as my website because I feel that people should be given the right to get their news without any bias and make opinions for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment