Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I thought Alice in Wonderland was a great movie. I was expecting the 3D aspects to be a bit more noticeable, how ever I still enjoyed it. I loved all the attention to detail that was seen throughout the movie. Like the Queen's army for example, how their armor looked like playing cards, and how mostly everything in the Queen's castle was shaped like hearts. I have never seen the original Alice in Wonderland but I think I would've liked this one better either way. The special effects that were used made it so interesting, how nothing was actual life sized and the perspective of certain scenes was so different because of the 3D. I thought that this movie seemed more violent then I imagined the original Alice in Wonderland to be, I don't think it was too appropriate for small children. However I did very much enjoy the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment