Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Internet is?

(1)I think internet for me is a very important tool to know everything. For example: fashion, social, political, economic, weather and business. But sometimes, internet has too much information and I do not which is correct and which is wrong, so I need chose by myself. However, it still is a good technology for me. These days, I do not use phone a lot, because I can use internet to contact with people all over the world. I can not imagine without internet in my life.

(2)Internet for Artist is a good way to show their art work. Such as photography, painting, and sculpture. They can use internet to update. Yes, internet is the fastest way to show and tell people that they made a new art works. Also internet is free and reasonable, because the artist do not need pay a lot of money to open a gallery, or need a big space to show their art works.

No comments:

Post a Comment