Monday, January 25, 2010

Favorite Web Design

www.lotie.com


Lotie is a French artist that I found last semester. She does art work in print, web, video, and fashion. I found this website very interesting because it is creative and interactive throughout most of the website. While researching other websites I found that it is a difficult task to combine the artist's work as the back drop without it taking away from the material in her portfolio. Her website is easy to move around and find your way throughout. There are some slight confusing aspects trying to navigate from the portfolio back to the home page. I like how the images and her work are cleanly laid out and presented. Much how I wanted my online portfolio to be, Lotie's web page is clean, there is movement, mostly simplistic with a twist on the typical portfolio page.

No comments:

Post a Comment